Tuesday, July 1 at 2:00 PM
Make your own fruity play dough and use it to make something unique at this creative event. Participants are asked to bring their own packet of Kool-Aid in the flavor of their choice. All other supplies and refreshments will be provided.
What kind of Kool-Aid do I need to bring again?
1 Small Packet per Person is required. The library will have a few extra, just in case, but to guarantee that everyone gets their own Play Dough, please be sure to bring your own.
Can I eat the Play Dough?
Well… technically the Kool-Aid Play Dough recipe we use is non-toxic. However, it is made with Unsweetened Kool-Aid and flour. Not a recipe for deliciousness.
I can’t make it to the event, where can I find this recipe you’re talking about?
1 ¼ cups flour
¼ cup salt
1 pkg unsweetened drink mix
1 ½ T cooking oil
1 cup boiling water
- Mix together flour, salt, drink mix, and oil
- Add cup boiling water, mix well
- Knead until it forms soft dough
- Add flour (a little at a time) if dough is too sticky
- Store in sealed container (refrigerate if desired) for up to 2 months