Make it your New Year’s resolution to read more in 2014. The goal is to read or listen to 100 books between January 1 and December 31. Here’s how it works:
- Membership is open to readers ages 6 & up.
- Members must read or listen to the title themselves.
- You can join at any time during the year, but only titles completed before December 31 will count.
- Each title can only be counted once per calendar year.
- Paperbacks, hardbacks, large print, graphic novels, eBooks, audiobooks, and eAudiobooks count. Magazines and comic books do not count, nor do picture books that are read by patrons over age 10.
- Participants who have read 100 books in the calendar year must submit their reading logs to the library for verification. Once verified, these patrons will become Club Members and receive a club t-shirt, a membership card, and an invitation tothe DPL’s Annual 100 Book Club recognition reception.
We challenge you to become a member of the inaugural class of the DPL 100 Book Club! Interested? Stop by the library to pick up your personal reading log. Take the pledge to join the coolest and most prestigious book club around!