Getting a library book for your Nook? If you have a Nook Color or Tablet, you can download the OverDrive Media Console App (free) and download books directly to your device. If you have an older Nook, you can still get library ebooks, but you will have to download the book to your computer and, using free software and your USB cord, transfer the book to your device. Videos and links are listed to help you download the correct software or app, tansfer the eBooks, and more. If you would like to set up a one-on-one session, or if you have other questions, please call the library at 330-343-6123 or email Liz Strauss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video: Using Adobe Digital Editions to Transfer an eBook to an eReader on a Windows Computer - from the State Library of Ohio's YouTube Channel
Other Nook Videos from the State Library of Ohio:
- Downloading, Installing, and Registering Adobe Digital Editions on a Windows Computer - If you have an older Nook, you will need to download this free software.
- Getting the OverDrive App for the Nook Color and Getting the OverDrive App for the Nook HD or HD+ - These videos show you where to find the OverDirve App for your devices so you can download library ebooks directly to your device
- Getting a Library eBook for your Nook Color and Getting a Library eBook for your Nook HD or HD+ - These videos show you how to use the OverDrive Media Console App to download ebooks and audio books directly to your device
Helpful Nook Links
- State Library of Ohio YouTube Channel - for even more videos
- Nook Support - For Troubleshooting and Other Questions